Saturday, August 11, 2012

Kissable Lips


Hey, I'm back with another layout! Well, I was actually busy these past weeks creating a mini-album for the Grap-a-Swap challenge of PinoyScrapbookers group in Facebook. I cannot post it yet because the full reveal is not until August 19th.

So I'm featuring this LO first, which is 1 of 4 LOs from the class conducted by Iris Babao-Uy at our local LSS last July 28. I made some alterations from her original LO because I was unable to attend the class so I don't have some of the materials used there.

Here are a few close-ups:

Lovely, lovely Dustic Attic chipboard! :)



Flower cut-outs and bird die-cut:


Ribbon lace misted with Glimmer Mist. I also applied Jo Sonja's opal dust but its not visible on the picture.


That's it! Have a happy weekend!

No comments: