Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2 More LOs from the Crate Random Class

Hello again! Yahoo! I finally finished the last 2 layouts from our Crate Random class conducted by Iris last November 2011. Here they are... Tadaaa! :))

Happy Times

Sweet Bliss

Look at that: layers of lovely flowers.


And this one, wood veneer butterfly from Studio Calico, that I dressed up with gold blings. Oh so cute!


Lastly, we played around with UTEE, stamp and gold perfect pearls. I added that bird chipboard which I painted with acrylic paints, topped with clear rock candy and silver bling for the eye.


There were still lots of papers and embellies left from the kit, so I was able to create some more. Not layouts anymore, but.......

Oh well, just wait for my next post. Hehe. :D

Gotta go!

1 comment:

Lea said...

Gorgeous! Love how you used the journaling blocks on the first layout. And that picture on the second is the sweetest thing!!!