Saturday, September 24, 2011

One Fine Day


Here's a layout that I created based on Stuck?! Sketches' September 1st challenge. I love the outcome so much! Mr. Creative Mojo stayed with me the whole time I was making this page of my hubby and son. :D

The sketch challenge below:


Featuring some close-up shots.

Pictures:

Prima packaging that I re-used as background:

Bouquet of flowers tied in gold twine and bronze coils,
with MS punched butterfly covered in Jo Sonja opal dust:


WP florette with Maya Road push pins:
Title of layout:
My sentimental journaling,
with stamped quote from Technique Tuesdays stamp:

All materials used are from Webster's Pages. Main patterned paper from Wonderfall's Playtime and small pieces of paper from Spring Market's Good Living and Ladies & Gents' Framed Beauty. I also used WP's yellow florette, pink heart whimsy and scripted alpha stickers.

Other materials are Maya Roads pins, Martha Stewart punchers, Hiedi Swapp distress tool, Prima packaging, Ranger stickles, Ranger crackle paint, Jo Sonja opal dust, DCWV cardstocks, All About Scrapbooking bronze coil and yellow flowers, Tim Holtz small bird and birdcage die cuts, gold twine and blings, acrylic paints.

Thanks in advance for looking, reading and leaving some love. :D

Happy weekend.

3 comments:

adele holcomb said...

Gorgeous details as always, Dorothy!

Melissa said...

Hi Dorothy! love, love your layout. it's beautiful. i wanted to let you know also that you are the winner of my Birthday giveaway! Congratulations! have a lovely day. God bless.
hugs,
isay :D

Lea said...

This is beautiful! There's so much detail. I love how the bronze coil looks with those flowers and the little wagon image is a nice touch!