Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Life's Blessings


My latest LO featuring the following Webster's Pages products:

Wonderfall Count Your Blessings patterned paper;
Nature's Storybook die cut border sticker;
Storytellers Alpha Stickers - Garden Gala;
Rust trim;
Whimsey Hearts; and
Whimsey Flower.

This is my third LO using WP's Wonderfall line, and I'm still in love with this collection. The first and second LOs were posted here.

I made this photo of my DH and DS into b&w, with a bit of shading on the corners for drama. Love how it turned out when printed! :D


Close up on the title. I didn't use 'Count Your Blessings' anymore because I already used it in a previous LO's title. Instead, I removed the 'count your' phrase, used WP's storytellers alpha stickers and came up with the title, My Life's Blessings.


These WP whimsey flower (below pic) and hearts (above pic) are so dainty!


Close-ups on the fussy cutting.

WP patterned papers are not just beautiful, they're also very economical. I only used 1 patterned paper on this LO and that's more than enough to complete my LO. :)




Other materials used: Martha Stewart arch lattice punch, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, local ribbon and gold cord, Creative Imaginations brad and white cardstock.

No comments: