Thursday, February 17, 2011

Inspiration: Ivana's This Is Me LO

I've been enjoying Scrap That!'s kits for quite some time now. I started with November 2010's "A Winter's Walk in Paris" kit, was able to create four LOs, and now I just finished my third LO from December's "Holiday Magic" kit (but have yet to post it here).

I always go to the Gallery for inspiration. As a matter of fact, I just recently blogged about a Christmas LO that I created which was an inspirational scraplift from a DT's layout.

Now, Scrap That! is currently having a call to all followers and fellow scrappers about blogging a fave DT's project from February's "Love Notes" kit.

I have yet to receive mine but I've been staring and ogling at the beautiful projects in the gallery.

Indeed, the projects are all so beautiful and inspirational. However, the one that caught my attention, was retained in my thoughts, and made me hope to create one like it... was Ivana Camdzic's "This is Me" layout:


I have very few LOs scrapped about myself as the subject, with ONLY me in the photo. Last I checked, I only have three (3) ME pages! Yes, validated it just now and so far, I've only been able to scrap a measly three. LOL.

Those are the reasons why I picked Ivana's LO and blogged about it here. This would also serve as my reminder to add/create more LOs about myself. Not that I don't know me, for who I am, but oftentimes, it's very easy for us to create beautiful scrapbook pages and projects about our loved ones and others, but we come up with a blank wall when it's about ourselves.

So for 2011, here's to scrapping more about myself and claim, "This is Me!" :D

1 comment:

adele holcomb said...

Do it, Dorothy! As a genealogist who got interested in preserving memories by scrapbooking, I can tell you that your grandchildren or maybe your great-grandchildren will be thrilled to get to know you better through the beautiful pages, and especially the journaling, you are creating now!