Thursday, February 3, 2011

Scrap That! November Kit: I Am One! (Part 4)


I am celebrating another year of my life today and so it's also timely that I'm posting this birthday LO of my little one when he celebrated his first birthday last 2009. He had a Disney Cars theme on that day and wore this Formula One costume. Sooo cute! :)

This is the last layout that I was able to make out of Scrap That's November "A Winter's Walk in Paris" kit.

I used Prima fabric alpha stickers for the title. These alphas were originally cream-colored. To make them stand out, I used Tim Holtz' alcohol ink in red.


By using Fiskars fingertip craft knife, I carefully cut the outlines of the half side of the banner. This way, I was able to insert several patterned papers to create more dimensional borders.



I'm so glad I was able to hand-cut this bird and the intricately carved green frame!


That's it! Gonna treat my loved ones to lunch today. It's also the Chinese New Year and we're also going to feast on Chinese cuisine. Yummy!

Happy Birthday to me and Kung Hei Fat Choi!!!

2 comments:

adele holcomb said...

Love those alphas -- what a cute little guy you have!

Happy Birthday to you, Dorothy!

Dorothy said...

thanks so much adele! :D