Monday, February 14, 2011

Scrap That! December Kit: Christmas (Part 2)



Yes, yes, it's Valentine's day today but I'm still doing post-Christmas LOs. So Happy V-day everyone, but please do check out my layout too! Hehehe!

Here's LO #2 out of Scrap That's December Holiday Magic kit. Totally loooove this LO of my niece beside their Christmas tree and gifts.

I scraplifted this from Karen Wilson's "Tis the Season" LO using the same kit. I really adore her LO, so I created one for myself. :D

Some detailed shots:
Title:(Notice the rectangular paper above with the script handwriting?
It's a Prima packaging paper!) Hehehe! :D

Circle shaped patterned paper, floral ribbon, bird and bird's nest stickers:

Prima twig and flowers:

Bo Bunny trims, Christmas quote sticker, Prima flower:

May you have a week full of L-O-V-E!!! :D

No comments: