Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kayla



A layout of my niece, Makayla. Isn't she soooo adorable? :)

The materials used in this LO were still from the Webster's Pages class conducted by Iris. The decorative die-cut sheet is an extra from the kit and we were asked to create a LO using this along with the leftovers. So here's what I made.

What I love most about WP patterned papers are the ability to hand-cut the beautiful images and and the freedom to position them to complement my layout.



I also added black cardstock and red butterflies from DCWV, Prima flowers and pearl swirls, Bo Bunny flower and AC Dear Lizzy alpha thickers.

I loove the combination of these Prima crocheted and Bo Bunny flowers, topped with Webster's Pages button sparkler! Oh, lets not forget the Prima pearl swirls. They make a page much, much more beautiful! :)



This Making Memories metal ribbon label, aptly describes my niece: charming. :)


TGIF tomorrow! :)

No comments: