Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our Love


Here is my second output from Coordinates Collections' November "Just Desserts" kit. I was able to create a total of three LOs and I couldn't be any happier! Hahaha. Don't you just love it when you get to maximize a kit's contents? :D

The photo was one of our pre-nup photo shoots, taken a month before our wedding in 2005. How time flies. Now we have a two-and-a-half year old boy. :)

I am submitting this in the December 1st sketch challenge at Stuck?! Sketches, below:


Close-up shots and details:
I love the result of this misted backgound ink-resist paper from Pink Paislee's Parisian Anthology collection. I used Glimmer Mists in red currant and sapphire, to match my and hubby's pink and blue shirts, respectively.


A close-up shot of my sentimental journaling, which used the following keywords: LO title (Our Love), cardstock label (Sweet), Karen Foster metal tag (Journey).

"Our love already faced several ups and downs. But we vowed to make every experience a part of our sweet journey... Together."


I sooo love this Prima flutter vine in pacific blue!


Another thing I love is the overall dimensional effect that this red ribbon created on my LO.


Can you see the round gemstone peeking under the red ribbon? Here's a closer look. So nice, huh!



TFL and Happy New Year to all!!!

Materials used: November "Just Desserts" kit from Coordinates Collections, Prima flutter vine, Glimmer mists, Karen Foster metal tag, DCVW black cardstock, local ribbon and paper doily.

No comments: