Sunday, November 28, 2010

Listen


Hey, I'm on a "Nikki Sivils paper" roll!

This is my 3rd project using Nikki Sivils products and I used the Willow Bee collection on this LO of my niece. Well, I actually made 3 LOs out of this line. Sshhh! LOL.

Journalling reads: "The party started a bit late, but you waited patiently for the show to start. You were so behaved. You are such a sweet girl!"

Photo details: Louise at 2 years, 5 months. December 2009.

Based this on Get Picky's sketch challenge #2 here.

Some close-ups:
I love, love, love this quote stamp from Shabby Green Door's On the Wings of a Dream! This was where I was inspired to get the title "Listen" for my LO. Used plenty of double-sided foam tape for the cutie cut-ups, too.

My adorable niece, Louise Dominique.

We're enjoying a long weekend right now. No work tomorrow in celebration of a local hero's birthday.

TFL!

1 comment:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Fab page! love how you substituted the photo with a journalling spot!