Friday, November 12, 2010

Another Win!


Oh my goodness! My lucky streak continues and I feel sooo blessed!

My comment in Webster's Pages "Little Reminders" blog post was chosen and I won one of every alpha sticker sheet in WP's warehouse! That's over 3,000 alphas!!!

Brandin wanted to know from readers what we consider as simple moments, sweet life events.

Here's what I wrote: "My simple moment, simple life event is everytime I stare at my sleeping two-year old son. Until now, this moment never ceases to amaze me. I love being a mom. :)"

The winner (That's me! Haha!) was announced in WP's blog post here!

Wee! I'm so happy I won! I sooo love WP products. Come to think of it, most of my recent layouts that won in challenges are made from Webster's Pages!!!

Thanks so much Webster's Pages, and thank You, Lord, for this sweet blessing.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: