Monday, October 25, 2010

So Cute!


I was inspired by my latest win here so I decided to create another layout of my niece, Louise Dominique. Hahaha!

I am loving the sketches designed by the Creative Scrappers' team. I've lost count of how many layouts I made based on their sketches.


As always, some close-ups and details:
The yellow doily was sprayed with Maya Mist in lemon yellow. Flower from Prima. Chipboard swirl from Maya Road, painted with gold acrylic paint and heat gunned for added texture.


The red doily, on the other hand, was sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in red currant. The small yellow flowers are from All About Scrapbooking.


I made sure to put my heat gun to work. So here's another bigger Maya Road chipboard swirl, painted with gold acrylic and I heat-gunned away to my heart's desire. Hehehe!


Have a great week!

1 comment:

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

Hi dorothy.. thanks for dropping by my blog! Yup, will always scrap promise! its my passion and life!