Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pillow Talk

Sharing a layout (LO) I made with Jillibean Soup papers.

I thought I won't be able to execute this LO because I used several paper and mixed media techniques on this one. so happy how it turned out!

Paper tearing, paper curling, distressing, inking, hand cutting, acrylic and gesso painting, and heat embossing. Whew!

No journaling entry yet when I took the photo. What I wrote was this: "You sleep soundly when surrounded by pillows. So when we arrived in our hotel room, you quickly climbed on the bed, jumped up and down, and laid your chubby cheeks on the soft pillows."

Materials used: Kraft Cardstock. Patterned papers: JILLIBEAN SOUP (brick wall, bird cages),
PROVOCRAFT (grass, floral vine). Journaling note: OCTOBER AFTERNOON.

Bird chipboard: MAYA ROAD. Puffy stickers: ALL ABOUT SCRAPBOOKING.
Distress ink: TIM HOLTZ. Embossing powder: RANGER.
Others: white corrugated board, bling, gesso, gold acrylic paint.

No comments: