Sunday, October 17, 2010

Adore

Another layout, using My Little Shoebox (MLS) patterned papers. The subjects are the two most important people in my life, my husband and son.

I am also entering this in MLS' current challenge, using the sketch below as inspiration:

My Layout:

MLS Sketch Challenge:

Some close-ups and details:
I used the words in Nice to See You pattered paper for my journaling detail. Matted the words in BG's dark brown paper to make the words stand out, and double-sided foam tape for added dimension. I also "fussy cut" the little birdies in Love Birds pattered paper. I looove how this turned out! :)

Another close-up, from another angle, showing my "fussy cut" mini birdies and trees! Love it!!!

MLS products used:
Sky's the Limit collection (Nice to See You), Flying High collection (Flying High), Away We Go collection (Vroom), and Whoo Loves You? (Love Birds).

Other materials used:
Jenni Bowlin bingo card, Prima flower and blings, Basic Grey patterned paper, Maya and Glimmer mists, Martha Stewart puncher, Heidi Swapp distressing tool, kraft cardstock, local decorative mesh and felt tree.

I hope my layout gets chosen. LOL!

Please do leave some love in the comments portion. :)

Happy Sunday and thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dorothy, this turned out so cute. I adore your tree! Thanks for playing along with our sketch at MLS!

Dorothy said...

hi susan. thanks for the love. more blessings for MLS. regards. :)

Pamela said...

This is fantastic! I love it! :)

On my way... said...

OMG I LOVE that tree!!! So adorable!

Beckie said...

Oh yes as Kathleen said that tree is amazing!