Saturday, October 23, 2010

Adorable


If Adore was about a father (my hubby) who totally adores our son...

Then Adorable is about our little one.

This photo was taken when he was only 1.5 months old. A mother (that's me!) can only sigh in appreciation of this special gift from the Almighty.


Materials are mostly from Little Yellow Bicycle's Snugglebug Boy collection.

Some close-ups and details:
As I love fussy cutting the images on patterned paper, look at what I did with the SNB-101: Boy Playtime specialty cardstock. I used it as a dimensional embellishment! Wee! :D


The paper cord: used as border and made the ends meet via a pretty little knot. ;D


Lastly, a close-up shot of "Snips and snails..." phrase sticker from SNB-135: Favorite Pieces stickers, which I used as journaling detail. Used double-sided foam tape for added dimension. Looove it!!! :D


This layout was also based on Creative Scrappers sketch #124:



A very long post! Whew!

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

adele holcomb said...

Your string frame just makes this LO; and your cutout embellies are adorable!